Thursday, January 8, 2015

Photo Shoot. . .

Christmas break flew by in what seemed more like minutes than days.  I'm finding myself in a bit of a panic as I grasp the fact that Zach is going back to Newberg on Saturday and I didn't have enough time to do all of the things I wanted to do when he was home.  We had a stack of games to play, a Hobbit Movie Marathon to watch, boxes to go through, people to visit, things to talk about. 

So I've started to cram.  Yesterday we set up a new Catan Expansion- Explorers and Pirates. It took a couple of hours just to set it up and read the play book so we didn't actually have time to play.  But we did go out to Nampa and visit my parents for a costume photo shoot that my mom really wanted to make happen.  And we're all glad we made the time- hilarity ensued for sure! 



















And when we returned home, we played the game I've been most looking forward to- The Walking Dead Risk!  It was worth the wait. 

We did make time during break to play many of the Munchkin variations Zach has acquired and we had a couple of good conversations.  And I have the long drive back to Newberg where I'll have Zach as a captive audience to ask all of the questions I've been meaning to ask but haven't made the time.  AND tonight we'll be going to see the final Hobbit movie even if we don't have time to watch the first two at home before we go!

Just trying to hold back time. . .

No comments: