Friday, October 31, 2014

Zach's Halloween...

Zach loves Halloween.  As he's gotten older, he's just made it more elaborate.  I already posted about the making of the costume in this post from August. but I didn't get to be there for the finishing touches so, once again, I rely on someone else to send me pictures.  This first one was posted to Face Book by GFU.  I didn't know he was planning on wearing two costumes that day but I'm not surprised.  Here he is a Anakin Skywalker:

He sent me this picture of the horns he created several days before Halloween:

On the evening of the 31st I started getting costume updates.  First time I've seen him without a beard for a very long time.  Plus, I think he looks pretty good as a bald man!!




I like the wicked grin. . .

After the costume was complete, he wasn't sure what he was going to do.  I didn't hear from him until a couple of days later but he was tagged on FB so I knew he was having fun:

When he sent me this picture he said it was an interesting story and it was taken by a campus security guard.  It sounds like all of the effort he put into the costume was totally worth it!!

No comments: