Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Miss, Won't Miss . . .

I invested a lot of time and energy into creating our retail space.  I enjoyed making the tags and learning about the products.  It was fun and interesting to bring in new product and arrange it neatly in the store.  It was the one area of life that I think I felt I had some control over.  It was usually pretty clean, there was an absence of chaos and I had product information at my finger tips thanks to Google.  This has been one of the hardest things to let go of.  My time and my energy feels wasted now although I know it wasn't because I learned so much.  Probably knowledge that I will never need but maybe not.  I will miss having a store. . . 
 


I will NOT miss crawling through small, dusty spaces running speaker cable into the unknown. . .

No comments: