Thursday, January 16, 2014

In Retrospect. . .

In my spare time (HA!) I've been looking back through the pictures I took last year and am plugging them in to the big blank spaces of my blog.  This blog really has always been just for me.  It's fun to know that others have read it from time to time and have sometimes gotten something from it but, really and truly, it's so that I can remember my life.  And it's worked pretty well.  The last two years have been sparse but since I take so many pictures, it's just a matter of writing in retrospect.  Sometimes I'll post a link here if I take a trip down memory lane but, more often than not, I'm just plugging in pictures so I can look back and remember. 

This is my fun post for today:

Pleasure Trip to McCall

(click the link above!)





No comments: