Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cousins


Right before Christmas my sister decided we should get the cousins together for a photo shoot so we could give our parents a lovely 8 x 10 for Christmas. We managed to find an afternoon that worked for all of us and went to the new Village in a Meridian. It was fun walking around and making them pose for pictures. They were really good sports about it, too. And I love the color tones they are wearing that didn't take any planning on our part at all. This one is my favorite:



After all of our hard work, I uploaded all of the pictures to the Walmart website on the evening of the 23rd of December and went to pick them up on the afternoon of the 24th. Apparently we weren't the only people who had put off picture taking! There were dozens of people in line and when I finally got up to the counter an hour and a half later, I was told that my pictures would be ready on Thursday or Friday. Christmas was Wednesday. I was able to get home by 2:00 and quickly upload them to the Walgreens website and was told that they would easily be done in an hour. An hour later I was told it would be a little longer because they had to replace the photo paper. I decided to go to the nearby Walmart to do a teensy bit more shopping. Another hour went by and the paper issue had not been resolved. 

I'm a pretty patient person and it was Christmas Eve after all, so I smiled and waited. We had to be at my  parents house at 5:30 with all of our gifts and I finally paid for the photos at 5:00 and ran home to pick up the kids. I quickly pulled the photos out of the envelope only to discover this:
Half of Spencer was missing. Dang. So I threw in the towel and decided to get them redone after Christmas. It's the 15th of January and it's still not done!!  

Good memories for sure...

Here are the rest of the photos:







No comments: